The RTA Motorcycle theory test is the only application you need to pass your motorbike theory test in Dubai. Dubai is known for its expensive cars and huge roads. Driving a motorcycle in Dubai is a whole new experience. People want to drive crazy heavy bikes in Dubai, and some want to use them for delivery services. I am a bike lover too. Having a motorcycle is always a plus point. But before that, we need a driving license to drive a motorcycle in the beautiful city of Dubai.
If you don’t have a motorcycle driving license, you cannot drive a motorbike in UAE. Even if you have a valid full driving license, you still need a bike license to drive a bike.
People need help to clear the theory test as we are already helping people to clear the theory test for cars, and this time we want to help you to clear your RTA Motorcycle Test. We have made one of the finest Android and iOS applications to guide you through getting an RTA motorcycle license.
RTA Motorcycle Registration.
The age limit is an essential but crucial requirement for a Dubai motorbike license. You should be 17 years old to apply for the driving license course.
- If you never had a driving license. Then you are a Beginner and register yourself for mandatory 15 hours classes.
- If you have valid two years driving license and an affidavit from your consulate stating that you have a valid motorcycle license. In that case, you have to take 8 hours of classes.
- The United Arab Emirates permits 41 nations to convert your driving license. If you are one of them, walk to the RTA office with all the necessary documents and fees.
- If you have violated traffic rules and are being fined. You can only open the file once the fine is cleared.
We hope you are over 17, and being a good citizen, you don’t have any due fines that need clearance. The needed documents for a Dubai Motorcycle driving license are.
- Original Emirates ID
- Eye test clearance certificate. You can get it from RTA-authorized optical centers in Dubai.
- NOC (No Objection Letter) is required only if the profession is not mentioned in the RTA-exempted list of professions.
- For employed: No Objection letter must be printed on the company letterhead with the company stamp & signature of the designated authority.
- Personal sponsor (wife/husband/siblings): No Objection letter not required.
- personal sponsor (driver/nanny/helpers): No Objection letter is required
- Your driving license (from your home country) if you have any. It must be legally translated in Dubai if it is outside English or Arabic. If your license is handwritten or in book format, it must be attested by your home country’s embassy/consulate.
Open the motorcycle license file.
To open your file and to take classes, register yourself in a driving school. That school must be approved by RTA (Road Transport Authority). Some RTA-registered schools are
- Galadari Motor Driving Center.
- Emirates Driving School.
- Dubai Driving Center.
- Belhasa Driving Center.
- Al Ahli Driving Centre.
RTA Motorcycle driving license cost.
The cost varies from school to school. Some other vital factors cost you more/less if you are taking classes on weekends that can cost you more. Similarly, if you need more practice, these schools have special packages too. They also offer discounts from time to time. Stay alert. And you can also get recommendations from friends and family members, saving you some money.
Attend 8 hours of theory lectures. Take theory lectures, and at the end, you have to pass the school’s assessment test.
RTA Motorcycle Theory Test
If you have followed all the steps, then you are ready for the RTA Motorcycle Theory Test. The test consists of 40 questions. These are multiple options type of questions. To clear this test, you must answer at least 30 questions correctly. You have spent a lot of money and time you cannot afford to fail this test. Don’t worry; we are here to help you to clear your motorcycle theory test. Get RTA Motorcycle Theory Test Application from Google Play Store or Apple AppStore.
The app is available in Arabic, English, and Urdu language. We are working on the Hindi language. Hope it will be added soon.
Once you’ve passed, you can schedule your practical lessons. Practical lessons are 15 hours long. Pass the school assessment test and then RTA practical test. Unfortunately, if you fail, you need to re-register for the test again. After 5 failed attempts, you need to retake lessons and reappear for the practical test.
Dubai Bike Parking Issue.
Unfortunately, there are few bike parking spots. So to avoid fines park your bike at a standard parking space.